31.3.11

APRIL FOOL!!XD

wakakaka...
when i went to school...
i try to bluff ppl.. or ply wif them...
but.. dunno y.. feel something not right..
mayb too long din lie to ppl..>so lieing making me uncomfortable..
but when my friend come to class.. everyone started flooying each other..
haha!!!
so..
i started my APRIL FOOL..^.^
every teacher get trick by me..=D
feel so happy..
got one teacher more funny..
i say .. "teacher ur hand there got ink eh.. " thn she keep looking.. thn i point 4 her.. she say wer..?wer?? got mei? hahaa!!! "
funny la!!!

thn after recess...
i ply something "serious" infront of my friend..
i act that i FAINTED at the classroom..
at first .. no ppl dare believe that i fainted..
they all stand there n look at me..T.T..
that time.. i nearly LAUGH...
but.. i keep acting... n lying on the floor..
then they all take it as real....
thn i jump n say...APRIL FOOL!!!
bust it!!!
u all get trick by me^^!!!
yohoo~~~
OUCH!!!OUCH!!!OUCH!!!( let them beat)
pain eh...T.T
just kno that ply APRIL FOOL will get beat from them eh..=P
haha..
but its really fun!!!
n i still ply tricks wif my school boy prefect..
they look dumb dumb eh..
hahaha..
say ur button open liao.. they also will go c .. n touch.. n slow reaction look at me.. =.=!!!
got one more funny!!!
i say.. " hey.. ur zip din zip eh.. c tio liao... (act paiseh at there, i mean me..)
thn he act cool.. n look at his pants.. n din do any reaction..
thn i say APRIL FOOL..
thn i kno when he walk away.. he got check again.. izit true that his zip WAS UNZIP??!!!! hahaha!!!!
laugh die me la!!!!
just scare ply by others..=)!!!
but any way.. this year is the most funny moment i never had...
n prove that my acting skill is PRO!xd
=ZING=

1 comment: