25.3.11

something ; nothing

i finish my holiday...
bye bye....
HELO to uniform day....AGAIN...
kesian..T.T...
as usual..
we all have our exam result..
a horragious thing happend...
i have the worse sesult english result in my life!!!
WTF... 40??!!!!!
hahahaha... u must b jokking right???
i kno my standard is not that bad ..
after all.. i always dun not so bad in the english exam.. the less is 50 +..
how could i get 40??... n is v bad...
mayb my essay is really that bad...
or mayb the teacher marking skills is that WORSE...=P
" encourage myself><"
hmm.. is past... failed also failed... it cant change anything....

much thing happend this few days...
dunno y.. i keep forget to bring things...
worse is that i forget to bring my home key.. when my parents went to out station!!
OMG... my key is in my tt bag... gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slp over night in my cousin house...
><....
the next day in the evening just went back my precious home..T.T...
miss my home so much..
n kno that how much important is the key!~...
hiew.. everything have pass....
horray...
wish to b better from now on...XD
gain greater....
aim higher....
n BCOME better!!!

if u need need something.. u will have it..
if u think of nothing.. thn b it.. u wont b have anything..XD

-zing-

2 comments:

  1. Persistence Is The Most Important Key To Success
    Be enthusiastic
    Good Luck! ^^

    ReplyDelete