9.12.10

just who i am


hmm..

finally.. i have bcome single..

hard to trust..but yea..

im single now..

get use to have aprtner always bside my side.. almost can say in my life..

suddenly bcome a lonely girl..

got some how cant get use to it..

=X

but will try..

most of ppl wish to kno y i have choosen to break up..

just bcs i wanna to b back myself..

i don wish that i can sacrifice my love again...

i wan to love the person i love..

even though i will get hurt or wat..

i don wan to hide from it anymore..

just wish to b back who i really am..

even is hard to b back wif the person i love..

just let it b natural..

if can.. it will b mine.. if wont.. it wont b mine.. n i just will hold my heart tight n say good bye..

i just wan a serious relationship wif who i really love..

n i will try to get wat i wan..

its hard..

but i will try..

good luck to me..

n friends.. i miss u all..=)

-zing-

No comments:

Post a Comment