19.2.11

冲动


a day...

a rainyday..

i sit down near the window...

n suddenly think bout myself...

just kno that im a impetuous person...

my impetuous attitude harming myself throughout my life...

i just realise it..

not now..

when "the day... the time..the minit.. in that second"

i just kno it...

it harm me so bad...

it make my regret due to my disicion...

my IMPETUOES...

i hate my IMPETUOES...!!!


i do many wrong disicion n conclusion..within my impetuous..=X

i kno i have this "stupid" attitude..

but i just cant control making wrong mistake again.. n again..

it making me "fedap"


i lose it one time..

i don wish that i lose it the second time...


relationship

or

friendship..


friends....

will u hate me if i too straight?..

friends...

will u hate me if i give my suggestion n i feel is totally right?...

friends...

will u hate me if somehow i hurting u in the way i din realise it?...

friends...

will u blame me?...

friends..

will u leave me alone if i have such terrible attitude?...

friends..

will u b by my side..?


love...

will u love my inperfect?...



6 comments:

  1. hmm...
    ur friend n love weight is 6:1
    重友轻色 =P

    true friend n true love will accept u ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa...
    bcs those 6 also inside the 1 jor mar..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hor...
    then ur friend n love weight is 6:7
    重色轻友 d XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyer.... someone bully me...T.T...
    mummy..... ppl bully me...=P
    hahaha... so u choose 6:1 or 6:7???^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang gu gu, sayang =)

    i'm confirm 重色轻友 d one lah~ =P
    hmm... u also 6:7 重色轻友 loh~
    so that r perfect match XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiya... so thick face eh ah u??XD

    ReplyDelete