21.2.11

pressure

today...
dunno wat happend to me..
my continuoes mistake making me v "pek cek"
not actually the person wrong..
is mine..
but i was pek cek that time..
in that time.. i try to control my temper 4 not making things worse..
even though i wanted to cry at that time..
bcs i edi din have enough time..
but i keep doing kistake.. n need redo n redo again...
how i got the time to do it???!!!
i v v v pressure n stresss.....
but that time i just can keep myself calm.. n smile all the way long...

lik..... no one kno bout my feeling..
i kno i was wrong bout blaming ...
but i just wan to push out my emotion.. but lik no one care bout me...
so.. i now just can sit infront the com writting blog.. n express my own pressure..
by...
crying out quitely...
i feel that i v lonely...=(
wat more i can do...?
pls.. guide me...

2 comments:

  1. 在生活中,谁都会犯错、遭遇挫折,
    关键在,你怎么去面对。

    既然大家都有不对的地方,
    你也不要用烦恼来惩罚自己、惩罚别人。

    你只是一时太着急,
    她只是一时想不开,
    不要太介意,
    等她想开后,
    你们还要做回好朋友,好吗?

    好了啦,不要摆着一个苦瓜脸了,
    笑一个,朋友看到你笑盈盈的脸,
    也会感染到开心的气氛啊!

    ReplyDelete