10.2.11

hurt u so bad..


sry...

i dunno y..

mayb is 天注定...

to tell u the truth...

i dunno y.. i just kno that u treat me v good..

i have no other reason that make me wan to lie to u...

even sometime i din say.. u also will kno that wat i thinking..

so if i still keep it as a secret from u..

i will feel i guilty..

i panic.. i nervours.. i lik jumping down from 50 floor..


when i say it..

my tears drop..

i kno.. if i say.. u wont talk to me again.. or even more worse..

but i choose to say it..

i dare to b...

bcs i care bout u..

ur feeling..

im wrong 4 the past..

n i willing to let it b over from today onwards..

i kno is hard 4 u to accept it..

n sry that i spoil ur dream maiden...

i was not the perfect one 4 u..

sometime i feel that u not worth to treat me this way.. that good..

but when i choose to tell u.. u choose to say.. NVM..

but i kno ur heart... is hurting...

no one can accept it in a short time..

if u regret wat u had say to me..

just tell me..

i will let u go..=)

i can move on by myself.. as usual.. i always did ...


if u really choose to wait...

i really really.. appriciate it much...=)


-zt-

No comments:

Post a Comment