14.2.11

valentine


hmm...today is valentine...

dunno y.. i feel exited wif this year valentine although i am single..

single... so wat?..still can have a better life thn a relation life right?

however i got feel bit memperLONELYkan diri sendiri in house...


i have do a hand-made cvalentine card 4 myself..

erm... actually.. i got think to gib it to someone..

but... i choose to keep it to myself..

this card is 4 him.. how long this card also will blong to him.

if we got 缘 this card will b handed in his hand.. by my own hand..

this will let me feel more comfortable..

n mempersiokan diri 4 a moment also siok mar...XD

i use my effort to do this card.. n its a special card.. that cant find in anywer..

bcs is made by ZING...=P

i am v selfish person... i keep it 4 myself...^.^....

don blame me la... ><~~~~

kekeeee...

blame him not bside me lo..

let him memperthinkkan saya mia card...yohoo!!~~

i tio can memperhaolankan diri...=D


kakakaa.. who knose wat i talking about?

means that u understand me deep enough..=D


today.. although no bf...

i also feel that i have a wonderful time..

especially in drama club..

teacher let us do many activities.. n i mostly win every round..^.^...

i feel im memperproudkan diri lo!!!~~~XD

kekeke..

but i memeperlonelykan diri when i taking bus the way home...T.T....

imagine that one day.. a boy fetch me back home...

sure not find a boy to fetch la.. who wan? i don wan lo..^.^

sure is the person i love..

i white king horse...XD

wah... how long jor.. no ppl fetch me home from school?

FORM5 jor.. single..hmm.. izit i memper失败kan diri 4 din having a bf?

or i bcome mature kno how to think jor???

hahahaa...

n i lik use to it in my single life..

mayb having u company me gua...


ok ok!!! its too long 4 u to read.. stop here ba.. i have to get some rest... 4 my valentine day! muacks!!! 4 u all.. my kiss..(^@^)

2 comments:

  1. omg, then i'm memper失败kan diri sendiri many times?
    i dun hv my first love yet T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa..... aiya... din say u la... =P
    kekee....
    sayang...^.^

    ReplyDelete